MX2 Front Tire 70/100-19 (RT7010019FMX)
ROOSTER TERRAX MX2 High Performance front tires are trusted by top riders and designed to provide maximum bite for high velocity cornering speeds. Expect no corner roll and as the track dries up the softer compound to maintain its grip.
- MX2 – Motocross Tire features a medium hardness compound of 67 for optimal durability and performance. The MX2 will hold you on hardpacked terrain when you are on the throttle.
- MZ1 – Offroad Tire features a medium hardness compound of 67 for optimal durability and performance. The MZ1 is a go anywhere tire that will get you there and back, over and over again.
- MX3 – Motocross Tire features a hard compound of 78 for high speed turns and more aggressive riding. The MX3 is especially designed for the performance rider on groomed tracks.
- MSX – Offroad Tire features a softer hybrid compound of 60 for maximum traction on all conditions . The MSX is going to grip everything and power you up and over anything in its way.
- TUBES: All Rooster Tire Tubes are made from Butyl rubber which is available in OEM 1.4mm, Heavy Duty 2.5mm and Ultra Duty 4mm thickness.